National Seminar For Inclusion
November 21, 2019
‘SAVE THE DATE’
Theme: Children with Disabilities
Date: Thursday, November 21, 2019
Location: Castleknock Hotel, Dublin
About the Seminar
Cara in partnership with Sport Ireland is delighted to host the 2019 National Seminar for Inclusion. The theme for this year’s seminar will be on ‘Children with Disabilities’.
Details of this year’s Seminar will be launched in September 2019, stay tuned to our Social Media and Website for updates – Booking early is advised to avoid disappointment.
The National Seminar for Inclusion has been a place of great learning and sharing whilst highlighting and discussing areas of importance in sport and physical activity opportunities for people with disabilities in Ireland. We are always encouraged with the huge interest in the event each year.
This seminar is designed with the following audience in mind:
- National Governing Bodies of Sport managers, development officers and coaches
- Local Sports Partnership coordinators, sports inclusion disability officers (SIDO) and sports development officers (SDO)
- Professionals across the health, education, outdoor, sport, fitness and leisure sectors.
- Disability Services managers and staff
- People with disabilities
- Anyone with an interest in enhancing sport and physical activity opportunities for people with disabilities.
The Seminar Schedule will be announced in September 2019.
Guests wishing to book accommodation in the Castleknock Hotel will receive 10% off their best available rate online. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +353 (0)1 640 6300
Visit Castleknock Hotel Website: HERE
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN SEPTEMBER 2019
Seminar for Inclusion 2018
- November 21, 2019